1)  CAB COMPANY:  one full-time driver needed five days a week, two part-time drivers for weekends.  Must provide a Driver's Abstract, Criminal Record Check and have a Class 4 drivers license or Class 1, 2, or 3.

2)  CHARTER BUS COMPANY - School Bus Drivers:  must have a clean driver's abstract and pass a criminal records check and drug and alcohol test. Emergency First Aid and CPR as well as a valid 2 Driver's license are required.

3)  FUEL COMPANY:  Agency driver needed must have a Class 1 driver's license.